There are learnings and discoveries that I have gained in ICT. Now I've already know who are the invented, father, president, etc. the computer and when the computer/internet discover. I also know how to creaet a blooger, because when we maek an activity we published it in our blog.
Sometimes I've got a little bit problems or challenge because I'm not a perfect person. When my first time to use the computer I dont know how to do, because I dont know how to operate carefully the computer.
I address this challenge by asking to my friends ,so that they will help me ,and I will memorized what they saying to me so that in the next time I've know already how to operate.
Moving on, I will listen carefully to my teacher when they teach us,so that when we make an activity I should know what will I do.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento