Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

My Modern Hero

                 Modern hero? It is Superman, Batman, or wonder woman? This are one of the known heroes for every one of us. But many of us, an ordinary person can be our hero. As we grown up there's so many changes that we've changed now and as we grow we've learn that a true hero is not only for the hero that we idolized but an ordinary person who've been there for us not only a day but forever.
                 For me, my modern hero is my family, because every time I have a problem , my family are4 always there to help me and comfort me. They always tell to me that whatever problems to come they will always support me until we survive. I love my family and I know they love me too.I'm very thankful to God because he gave me the persons that I love much and who will be there for me always until the of our breath.
                 That is my modern hero that I will carrying until the last day of my life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento